Roberts Ridge Homeowners Association Assessment Dues:
What is the amount of the current Homeowner’s Association (HOA) Assessment?
$250 per year
When are the HOA Assessment Dues due and late?
Due – January 1st Late – after January 31st
Where to send the Assessment Dues payment?
Roberts Ridge Homeowners Association
P. O. Box 5722
Lafayette, IN 47903
If your HOA Assessment Dues payment will be late.
Members should communicate with the Board of Directors well before January 31st if they are having difficulty paying the Assessment Dues on time.
Who are the current Board of Directors?
- Joey Woodyard, President
- John Laws, Vice President
- Bruce Young, Treasurer
- Cecelia Harper, Secretary
- Architectural Control, vacant
How do I contact the Board of Directors?
You may correspond with the Board of Directors by emailing us at email@example.com. Correspondence to this email address is redirected to each of the Directors. We are your neighbors so feel free to talk with us while in the neighborhood, such as while working in our yards, or are out walking around the neighborhood, or checking the mail. Please refrain from bringing HOA business to our homes, our homes are not the HOA’s office, the HOA’s gmail account is the HOA’s business inflow point.
What are the HOA Assessment Dues used for?
- Lawn mowing, lawn treatment, seeding, aeration and trash pickup in the Common Areas
- Tree, shrub, flowering plants, and mulching maintenance, and landscaping improvements
- Water treatment, testing, and trash removal maintenance of both water retention ponds
- Painting preservation of the mailboxes throughout the subdivision
- Electrical power for the subdivision’s street lights
- Post Office Box for mail
- Legal services, as required
- Accounting services, tax return, and other reporting document filing
- HOA website updating maintenance
- Postage, office supplies, signage, and other miscellaneous operations expenses
- Establishment and maintaining of a Reserve Account available for future unforeseen costs
- Liability insurance for the Association
How many Lots are in the Roberts Ridge Subdivision?
Is the Concord Ridge Subdivision across county road 450 S associated with Roberts Ridge?
No. Each are separate subdivisions having separate homeowner’s associations (HOA).